e-Psychiatry's telepsychiatry platform offers health plans the freedom to dramatically improve access for their members, and offer a significant convenience and revenue benefit to their provider network, all while reducing cost of care by ensuring that members stay healthier with the right care, in the right setting as soon as possible.
- Add a Value-added benefit for your clients
- Differentiate yourself with this innovative product.
- Give your members access to care whenever they need it
- Ensure care is delivered in the most appropriate setting
- Enhance access and provider revenue at a lower cost of care
- Enables your clients to have access to a nationwide network of Doctors
- Cater to rural residents and frequent travelers.
- Add a new revenue stream
- Accessible anytime, from anywhere... 24/7
- Help your clients lower their healthcare costs
- Provide a valuable and needed healthcare benefit
Provide this very valuable a needed service to your members! Contact us today to see how we can benefit your service.
Healthcare Plans and Benefit Providers can profit by offering a telepsychiatry service that is greatly needed and demanded.
We currently work with Providers, TPA's, Unions, Healthcare Plans, Specialty Carriers, Organizations, Associations, Hospitals, Cliics, Individuals, and more... We want to provide the best care possible at the lowest rate imaginable so that it benefits everyone. Become a member of our service and find out why we are the BEST in the telepsychiatry service. Click below to contact us on how to become a member.Contact
Links of Interest about Telepsychiatry
- More N.J. crisis centers use online psychiatry sessions - newsworks.org
- E-Psychiatry: Using Web-Based Communications to Connect With Patients - Psychiatric Times
- E-Psychiatry: Uses and Limitations - JPMA (pdf document)
- Telepsychiatry's benefits are HD clear - behavioral.net
- The Therapist Will See You Now, via the Web - New York Times
- When your therapist is only a click away - Seattle Times
- Telehealth: When health care meets cyberspace - CNN
- Grant to Help Expand Rural Telemedicine - Fox News
- Rural patients see their therapists via video - MSNBC
- GE, Intel partner on telehealth venture - CNET
- Telehealth, the Nucleus of Patient Care - Healthin30.com