Hospitals, Mental Health Clinics & Practices
Do you have a high volume of mental health patients and are in need of a psychiatrist?
Is the high costs associated with keeping a psychiatrist on staff keeping you from treating your mental health patients?
Are you having difficulty finding or staffing a psychiatrist due to the national shortage of psychiatrists?
Would you like to add mental health services to your clinic or practice but cost or availability is keeping you from doing so?
Tired of paying a staffing agency thousands of dollars without results?
If you answered YES to any of these questions then e-Psychiatry can help! e-Psychiatry provides psychiatrists by video conferencing through telepsychiatry. We currently contract with many different psychiatrists in a variety of specialties.
e-Psychiatry contracts with county agencies, mental health clinics, urgent care clinics, family physicians and hospitals. We work with providing telepsychiatry to patients at these facilities where psychiatrists are limited and in high demand or when a psychaitrist is needed but not available.
If you need to cut costs at your clinic or hospital then e-Psychiatry is your answer. Employ a psychiatrist at your hospital or clinic while avoiding paying a high salary, benefits, recruitment fees and more associated with staffing a psychiatrist. Our psychiatrists are on demand and available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Add a Value-added benefit for your patients
- Differentiate hospital or clinic with this innovative product.
- Ensure care is delivered in the most appropriate setting
- Enhance access and revenue at a lower cost of care
- Accessible anytime, from anywhere... 24/7
- Help your patients lower their healthcare costs
- Provide a valuable and needed healthcare service
Contact us today to see how we can benefit your patients.
e-Psychiatry has licensed psychiatrists in the following states ready to provide you patients the mental health care they need through telepsychiatry:
Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
If you become a partner with e-Psychiatry you will have access to a long list of psychiatrists and therapists providing telepsychiatry 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You will have peace of mind and never be short staffed again in your mental heath facilities. We pride ourselves by first giving the best possible care followed by giving it all at an affordable price.
One of the biggest problems hospitals, clinics and practices have is not having a psychiatrist on hand when one is needed due to availability or high salary. We provide a solution to those problems with our network of psychiatrists. If you would like to form a partnership using our services click below to contact us.Contact
Links of Interest about Telepsychiatry
- More N.J. crisis centers use online psychiatry sessions - newsworks.org
- E-Psychiatry: Using Web-Based Communications to Connect With Patients - Psychiatric Times
- E-Psychiatry: Uses and Limitations - JPMA (pdf document)
- Telepsychiatry's benefits are HD clear - behavioral.net
- The Therapist Will See You Now, via the Web - New York Times
- When your therapist is only a click away - Seattle Times
- Telehealth: When health care meets cyberspace - CNN
- Grant to Help Expand Rural Telemedicine - Fox News
- Rural patients see their therapists via video - MSNBC
- GE, Intel partner on telehealth venture - CNET
- Telehealth, the Nucleus of Patient Care - Healthin30.com